Wine Leza García Gran Reserva
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Leza García
- TASTING NOTES: Wise and mature, bright red tiles and reflections. Generous nose with excellent combination of the roasted variety, Persistent, balanced, round, full mouthfeel tones.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Leza wine online store
It comes from the varieties of the area in the following proportion; 90% Tempranillo and 10% Garnacha Tinta. The destination of our wisest vineyards and excellent crops is this Great Wine. Elaborated from a careful selection, it has been in the process of aging for a minimum of 24 months in American and French oak barrels, followed by aging in the bottle for at least 36 months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also