Wines / Rioja / Red / Herederos del Marqués de Riscal
Wine Marques de Riscal Reserva
Stock: 68 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Herederos del Marqués de Riscal
- TASTING NOTES: View: Cherry color with slight garnet reflections. With a high layer, it is clean and bright. Abundant and fine tears Nose: It is a red wine with a high intensity and aromatic complexity in which aromas of ripe black fruits balanced and well accompanied by balsamic notes, spicy and slight toasted nuances that appear with much more strength in retronasal. Mouth: In the mouth, it is shown round. Good entry, silky and serene, describes a tasty and elegant journey in which an intense black fruit leaves the mouth full of pleasant sensations. Fantastic balance between mature and integrated tannins and a deep and defined acidity. Long finish with memories of noble woods.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Herederos del Marqués de Riscal
Now you can buy your Marqués de Riscal Reserva wine online at the best price.
Special features of the wine:
Winemaking Marqués de Riscal Reserva
The fermentation is carried out at a controlled temperature of 26ºC with a maceration time that does not exceed 12 days.
It is made, basically, from grapes from Tempranillo vines planted before the 70s
Before going to market, it has a minimum refining period in bottle of one year.
What kind of wine is Marqués de Riscal Reserva
The reserves of Riscal remain approximately two years in American oak barrels, forming a wine that fits within the canons of La Rioja classicism, fresh, fine, elegant and with great aging potential.
The winery Herederos del Marqués de Riscal
Bodega Marques de Riscal was founded in 1858.
In 2011, the winery was transformed in 1883, one of our oldest wineries, in a space equipped with the latest technology. The intention is to combine the charm of this space of the nineteenth century with the most modern machinery.
We seek to make original wines, fresh, elegant and easy to drink. Since our founding, we have had a clear exporting vocation. Today we are present in more than 110 countries to which we export 65% of our production.
Denomination of Origin of Marqués de Riscal Reserva
Located in the DO Rioja, a name that dates from the late nineteenth century, but is not officially formed until 1925.
The area that receives this denomination of origin includes the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana tinta
The wines of this denomination are characterized for being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent ship and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Varieties of grapes used in Marqués de Riscal Reserva
Varieties: Tempranillo, Graciano and Mazuelo
Vineyards located in the best calcareous clay soils of the Rioja Alavesa.
The Tempranillo variety supports aging in wood and bottle aging thanks to its good acid balance and fine tannins. The Graciano and Mazuelo varieties, whose percentage in the mixture does not exceed 10%, bring freshness and vividness of color.
Wine pairing Marqués de Riscal Reserva
It goes well with ham, not very cured cheeses, stews with not very spicy sauces, cooked or stewed vegetables, poultry, red meats, grilled meats and roasts.
Occasions where it is appropriate Marqués de Riscal Reserva
In high level celebrations, and as a gift
Quality / price ratio of Marqués de Riscal Reserva
A very affordable price and a very good quality.
Graduation and optimal service temperature of Marqués de Riscal Reserva
It has a graduation of 13.5º, and its temperature to taste it fully is from 16º-18º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Real Rubio Reserva
Leza García Gran Reserva