Wine Marques de Riscal Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Herederos del Marqués de Riscal
- TASTING NOTES: TASTING AT A GLANCE Cherry color with light garnet reflections. High layer, clean and bright. Abundant and fine tear. TASTING IN NOSE It is a red wine with high intensity and aromatic complexity in which balanced aromas of ripe black fruit and well accompanied by balsamic notes, mild spices and toasted nuances that appear much stronger aftertaste. Flavour The palate shows round. Good entry, silky and calm, tasty and elegant describes a journey in which an intense black fruit leaves the mouth full of pleasant sensations. Superb balance of a mature and integrated tannins and a deep and defined acidity. Long finish with hints of wood.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Marqués de Riscal's reserves are basically made from grapes from Tempranillo vines planted before the 70's, located on the best calcareous clay soils of the Rioja Alavesa. Fermentation is carried out at a controlled temperature of 26 ° C with a maceration time not exceeding 12 days. Riscal's reserves remain for approximately two years in American oak barrels, configuring a wine that fits within the canons of La Riojan classicism, fresh, fine, elegant and with a great potential for aging.
Before going on the market, it has a minimum bottling period of one year.
Online Rioja wine shop
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also