Wine Finca Valpiedra
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Finca Valpiedra
- TASTING NOTES: Color: High Intensity, cerise and cardenalicio trim. rich, dense and tinted tear. Nose: High intensity, with great complexity and elegance in the aromatic matrix, highlighting the mineral notes and blacks, memories of red fruit and incense. All this combined with fine wood notes from the French oak, like vanilla, cedar, blond snuff and spices. Taste: In the initial phase of taste, denoting an excellent softness and volume developed a very fine tannic structure that makes it tasty and savory. The freshness that gives the Graciano, makes it more balanced regarding alcohol, showing a very long aftertaste and pleasant finish. Retronasally us and spicy, fruity those from wood reappear.
- BARREL AGING: 22 months
Buy wine from Rioja online
It reflects the spirit of the estate and of the family philosophy Martínez Bujanda. Made with tempranillo and small contributions of graciano and maturana tinta, it is a selection of the best clusters of the vineyards of the highest and deepest terraces of the most clayey soils of Finca Valpiedra. Finca Valpiedra is a long-term reserve, a current 'classic' of Rioja, subtle and elegant, reflecting the terrain of our farm.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also