Wine Finca Valpiedra
91 Parker ( 2012)
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape , Maturana grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Finca Valpiedra
- TASTING NOTES: Color: High Intensity, cerise and cardenalicio trim. rich, dense and tinted tear. Nose: High intensity, with great complexity and elegance in the aromatic matrix, highlighting the mineral notes and blacks, memories of red fruit and incense. All this combined with fine wood notes from the French oak, like vanilla, cedar, blond snuff and spices. Taste: In the initial phase of taste, denoting an excellent softness and volume developed a very fine tannic structure that makes it tasty and savory. The freshness that gives the Graciano, makes it more balanced regarding alcohol, showing a very long aftertaste and pleasant finish. Retronasally us and spicy, fruity those from wood reappear.
- BARREL AGING: 22 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Finca Valpiedra
Finca Valpiedra red wine buy it online at iberoWine
Finca Valpiedra is a long-aging reserve, a current Rioja ‘classic’, subtle and elegant, and a reflection of the terroir of our estate.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Winemaking Finca Valpiedra
Fermentation in stainless steel tanks with temperature control. Maceration 25 days.
What kind of wine is Finca Valpiedra
Red wine with 24 months of aging in French oak barrels.
Finca Valpiedra wine sensations
It is a smooth red wine that is easy to drink.
The winery Finca Valpiedra
Finca Valpiedra is the main exponent of the entrepreneurial spirit of Familia Martínez Bujanda, which in 1994 began the construction of a winery in a privileged vineyard owned by the family.
Finca Valpiedra follows the classic Bordeaux style, with a single vineyard and four wines made exclusively with grapes from the pago.
Denomination of origin Rioja
Located in the DO Rioja, a denomination that dates from the end of the 19th century, but which was not officially formed until 1925.
The area that hosts this appellation of origin includes the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha Tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana Tinta.
The wines of this denomination are characterized by being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent vessel and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Grape varieties used at Finca Valpiedra
Made with 93% Tempranillo, 3% Graciano and 2% Maturana red grapes
Selection of the best bunches from the vineyards of the highest and deepest terraces of the most clayey soils of Finca Valpiedra.
Stony soil that characterizes the estate and that conditions, together with its own microclimate, the profile of our wines.
Wine pairing Finca Valpiedra
To be eaten with red meats, roast elbow meat, game meat, black beans and mountain stew.
Occasions in which Finca Valpiedra is appropriate
In all kinds of meals and celebrations.
Quality / price ratio Finca Valpiedra
A affordable price and a very good quality.
Graduation and optimal serving temperature of Finca Valpiedra
It has a graduation of 14ºvol., And its temperature to fully savor it is 16º-18º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also