Wine Arzuaga Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Tinta del país grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: Arzuaga Navarro
- TASTING NOTES: Dark cherry color with purple highlights. Clean and bright. In the nose there are ripe fruit aromas of the forest together with floral and balsamic notes. Wood touches due to aging period and caramelized background. In the mouth it is concentrated, velvety, round and tasty. Black fruit notes and fine wood tannins appear. Long and elegant finish.
- BARREL AGING: 16 months
Arzuaga Crianza wine bottle
At the optimum point of maturation, the clusters are harvested in boxes of 15 kg, then pass through a selection table and will be destemmed until their encube in stainless steel tanks, where after a few days macerating in the cold, they will ferment at about 27ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Senda de los Olivos crianza magnum
Ribera del Duero