Wine Finca Villacreces
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Finca Villacreces
- TASTING NOTES: dark cherry. Expressive fine cocoa aroma, creamy oak, ripe fruit, fruity and complex. Full of flavor and layers of black fruit, varietal complexity is perceived. Long aftertaste with smoky, balanced.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
Finca Villacreces is the emblematic wine of the estate, which receives its name. It is elaborated with a meticulous selection of the best strains among the 15 vineyard plots that Finca Villacreces treasures.
Wine bottle with 14 months in 100% fine-grained French oak casks.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also