- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Viñedos del Jaro
- TASTING NOTES: This wine exclusively from grapes Chafandín payment, 100% Tempranillo (Tinto Fino) and whose vineyard is about 40 years old. It is extraordinary grapes, small diameter, with a thicker skin which gives the concentration increasing maceration. The Malolactic is carried out in new French oak barrels of 300 liters and then the wine is aged in the same barrels for as long as deemed appropriate (depending on the vintage) and is typically between 15 to 20 months. Wine with intense aromas of ripe black fruit, mineral sensations and fine woods. The palate is very spacious with large fruit size and travel. Ends with a lingering aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 19 months
Now you can buy your Chafandin wine online at the best price.
Chafandin, a very broad red wine
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Chafandin
Its fermentation process is 12 days at a constant temperature of 26ºC.
The maceration is 17 days in their own skins.
What kind of wine is Chafandin
Malolática aging in French oak barrels of 300 liters aging for 21 months in new barrels and one year of French oak of 300 liters.
The winery Viñas del Jaro
Viñas del Jaro is located on the outskirts of the town of Pesquera de Duero, in which it is considered one of the most emblematic areas of wine production in Spain, the Denomination of Origin of Ribera del Duero.
The winery was founded in 1997 using as a base the Finca El Quiñón of 65 hectares and following the enological philosophy of a constant study and analysis of the different sectors and Payments of our vineyards, planted mainly with the Tinto Fino variety (Tempranillo) and with two small plots of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
The continuous field work allows us to fully understand our vineyards to better understand their grapes and wines, which allows us to offer the most interesting personality in each of our vintages of the union: UVA / Soil / Climate.
Denomination of origin of Chafandin
It belongs to the DO Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine Chafandin
Tempranillo, 100% country ink
Wine pairing Chafandín
With all kinds of red and roasted meats.
Occasions in which this wine Chafandín is appropriate
Meals with meat, and roasts in the field or at family gatherings
Price / quality ratio of Chafandín
Good value for money
Alcohol grade of Chafandín
It came with 14.5º of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Chafandín
its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also