- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Viñedos del Jaro
- TASTING NOTES: This wine exclusively from grapes Chafandín payment, 100% Tempranillo (Tinto Fino) and whose vineyard is about 40 years old. It is extraordinary grapes, small diameter, with a thicker skin which gives the concentration increasing maceration. The Malolactic is carried out in new French oak barrels of 300 liters and then the wine is aged in the same barrels for as long as deemed appropriate (depending on the vintage) and is typically between 15 to 20 months. Wine with intense aromas of ripe black fruit, mineral sensations and fine woods. The palate is very spacious with large fruit size and travel. Ends with a lingering aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 19 months
Chafandin wine online store
Aging in French oak barrels of 300 liters and aging for 17 months in new barrels and one year of French oak of 300 liters.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also