Wine Caballero Zifar
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Pago de Cirsus & Bodegas Zifar
- TASTING NOTES: From a complex and extraordinary soil we obtain ancestral thin red grapes, singular, with the mythical personality of Ribera de Duero, grapes capable of reflecting the excellence of the vintage 2014, after 15 months of barrel arises Caballero Zifar.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pago de Cirsus & Bodegas Zifar
Now you can buy your wine Caballero Zifar online at the best price
Caballero Zifar is a wine with an implosion of flavors
Elaboration of Caballero Zifar
Pre-fermentative cold maceration of 24 h in stainless steel tanks, where it performs its alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature.
Production of 3025 bottles.
What kind of wine is Caballador Zifar
Red wine with 15 months in new French oak barrels.
Sensations of wine Caballero Zifar
Dry red wine
The Pago de Cirsus winery & Bodega Zifar
Bodegas Zifar, located in the heart of Peñafiel in Valladolid, produces Tinto Fino wines of the highest quality from Ribera de Duero, with its Senda de los Olivos and Zifar products.
Designation of origin of Caballador Zifar
It belongs logically to the denomination of "Ribera del Duero".
Variety of grapes used in Caballero Zifar
DO Ribera del Duero Variety of grapes Tinto fino 100% Unique plot Due to the exceptional characteristics of the grapes that make up this wine, we have tried to maintain both its varietal purity, as well as its extraordinary complexity received from an unequaled ground and orientation. Finca at 910 m altitude, which allows the berries to fully ripen and improve acidity for a perfect growth of the product in bottle.
Wine pairing Caballador Zifar
To taste with meats and roasts of lamb or suckling pig. It also goes well with pasta dishes.
With Cheese: Idiazabal, smoked Manchego, Pecorino Stagionato, Ragusano from Sicily
Occasions where it is appropriate Caballero Zifar
It is a very interesting wine to give and to share in moments of celebration.
Quality / price ratio Caballero Zifar
Very adjusted and recommended price
Degree of alcohol of Caballero Zifar
A graduation of 14, 5º
Ideal drinking temperature of Caballero Zifar
it is recommended to take it between 14º to 16º of temperature
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also