Wine Comenge Reserva Familia
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Comenge
- TASTING NOTES: Red cherry color with garnet reflections, bright and very clean. In the nose it is intense and spicy. Highlights include licorice, ripe red fruit, fennel, aromatic herbs and balsamic sensations. The mouth is soft and wide, but not opulent, showing in all its course the great quality of its tannins, very fine and sweet. The post-taste is very long and silky, leaving a fresh feeling that invites you to drink.
- BARREL AGING: 26 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Comenge
- ORIGIN: Valladolid-Spain
Now you can buy your Comenge Reserva Familia wine online at the best price.
Comenge Reserva Familia, a wine with a fresh final sensation.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Comenge Reserva Familia
The clarification and filtering is done just before bottling. Production of 41,260 bottles of 0.75 L
What kind of wine is Comenge Reserva Familia
Aged for 24 months in French (90%) and American (10%) oak barrels. 50% new barrel.
The winery Comenge
The Comenge winery was born in 1999 at the hand of Jaime Comenge.
Bodegas Comenge has created a philosophy of its own, based on innovation and research, to express the true charm of our vineyard in the purest and most authentic way possible.
Denomination of origin of Comenge Reserva Familia
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Douro river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine Comenge Reserva Familia
Varieties: 100% Tempranillo
Viña emblematic (Ismas) of Bodegas Comenge. Steep hillside, protected by Las Pinzas Peak. Its clay-calcareous soil and the suitable orientation and orography allow a sensational maturation of the Tempranillo.
The harvest is done by hand, constituting the first selection and the first step to guarantee the quality of the wine. It is collected and transported in small boxes of 16 kilos capacity, keeping the bunches intact.
Wine pairing Comenge Reserva Familia
Red meats, game dishes, charcuterie, seasoned dishes and cured cheeses.
Occasions where it is appropriate Comenge Reserva Familia
In large celebratory meals.
Ideal for a gift
Price / quality ratio of Comenge Reserva Familia
Good value for money.
Degree of alcohol of Comenge Reserva Familia
It has a 15º degree of alcohol
Ideal consumption temperature of Comenge Reserva Familia
its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º-18º
Wine Awards Comenge Reserva Familia
92 points Guia Peñin 2019
San Francisco International Wine Competition Gold Medal
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also