Wine Comenge Reserva Familia
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º
- WINERIES: Comenge
- TASTING NOTES: Red cherry color with garnet reflections, bright and very clean. In the nose it is intense and spicy. Highlights include licorice, ripe red fruit, fennel, aromatic herbs and balsamic sensations. The mouth is soft and wide, but not opulent, showing in all its course the great quality of its tannins, very fine and sweet. The post-taste is very long and silky, leaving a fresh feeling that invites you to drink.
- BARREL AGING: 26 months
Online store Comerge wine
Wine with 26 months of aging in French and American oak barrels, new and one year.
Clarifying and filtering is done just before bottling. 41,260 bottles of 0.75 L
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also