Wine Pago de los Capellanes crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Pago de los Capellanes
- TASTING NOTES: View: intense cherry color with cardinal trim. Nose: The nose is very open, with good balance of fruit and wood, nice touches of vanilla. Mouth: Step by soft mouth, fills the palate, soft and elegant finish. Temperature: Between 14ºC and 16º.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
It came 100% Tempranillo grape.
Its harvest takes place in the first days of the month of October.
Aged for twelve months in French oak barrels. Posterioremnete ages in bottle another 18 months before starting its commercialization.
This wine must be decanted before consuming it, at least 1 hour before to appreciate all its characteristics.
Pairing: it is a wine to drink with red meats, stews and cured cheeses.
Buy online wine Pago de los Capellanes at the best price
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Monasterio de los Olivos Vendimia Seleccionada
Ribera del Duero