Wine Matarromera crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16º C
- WINERIES: Grupo Matarromera
- TASTING NOTES: View:In view it is presented in cherry red, covered with a coat, clean and shiny. Nose:The nose is broad, intense and complex in tertiary aromas, as well as the primary aromas of the variety. Mouth:In the mouth it is round, fleshy and persistent, with a gentle tannin. The acidity and body are very well assembled.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Grupo Matarromera
Now you can buy your Matarromera crianza wine online at the best price.
A harmonious and balanced wine.
Matarromera crianza is a wine of high quality and elegance.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Matarromera crianza
Tempranillo 100% with 12 months in American and French oak barrels and another 10 months in the bottle. Cherry red color very high with abundant violet tones of travel.
Sensations of wine Matarromera aging
Intense and of great complexity, in which powerful aromas of ripe black fruits coexist in harmony with spicy tones and aromas of new and noble wood. It is a tasty wine, with a generous and final powerful and long step. It has the elegance and intensity of the best Ribera de Duero.
Acidity of 5.5 g / l.
The winery Grupo Matarromera
Bodega Matarromera was founded in 1988 in Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid), and in 1994 its first wine, with this vintage, obtains the Best Wine Award in the World, awarded with the Great Gold Medal in the International Wine Competition. The brand achieves, since its inception, an enviable position in the competitive wine market. Since then there have been many and varied awards and awards received, both national and international, among which the Food Premium of Spain 2015 in the category of Best Agrifood Industry or the recognition of the American magazine Wine & Spirits as a highlight of the 100 best wineries in the world in 2014.
Denomination of origin Matarromera crianza
It belongs logically to the denomination of "Ribera del Duero". Denomination on the banks of the river Duero with an area of ??115 km long and 35 km wide.
Located in the regions of Castilla y León, it extends through the provinces of Soria, Burgos, Segovia and Valladolid.
This denomination was constituted in 1982, and mainly red and rosé wines are elaborated.
To qualify for this denomination the wine must have at least 75% of the Tempranillo grape in its production, and be grown in the areas of the denomination.
The grapes are also produced: Cabernet Sauvignon Malbec, and Merlot, and to a lesser extent the grapes, Garnacha and Albillo.
Variety of grapes used in Matarromera crianza
Made with the country's red grape (tempranillo), typical of this appellation of origin, the grape has a continuous follow-up between the parts that make up its care such as ethnologists, farmers, and of course the vineyards.
Its cultivation is in espaldera planted in 1993, on clay soil.
In this way you get a perfect harmony of the grape, and the date of its harvest.
Wine pairing Matarromera crianza
To take with meats, roasts and rice.
Occasions where it is appropriate Matarromera crianza
It is a very interesting wine to give and to share in moments of celebration.
Price / quality ratio Matarromera crianza
Very adjusted and recommended price
Alcohol grade of wine Matarromera crianza
A graduation of 14,5º.
Ideal Wine Temperature Matarromera crianza
is recommended to take it between 14º to 16º of temperature.
Prizes and awards of the wine Matarromera crianza
• 90 points Peñín Guide 2017
• 90 points Wine Spectator 2016
• Bacchus de Oro 2015
• Gold Medal world competition of Brussels 2015
• 92 points Wine & Spirits June 2015
• 2015 Mundus Vini Gold Medal
• 90 points Robert Parker 2015
• 90 points Intervinos Guide 2016
• 90 points Repsol Guide 2016
• 90 points Wine Enthusiast
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also