- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Alto Mocayo
- TASTING NOTES: It is a wine with an attractive collection of balsamic notes, chocolate and black fruit, very warm in the mouth and extremely pleasant finish
- BARREL AGING: 17 month
Buy online Veraton wine
Veraton the third wine from the winery, is made from garnachas between 30 and 50 years old, aged 16 months. It is a wine with an attractive collection of balsamic notes, chocolate and black fruits, very warm in the mouth and tremendously grateful end.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also