- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Viñas del Vero
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry color. Subtle aromas of fruity fruit with balsamic notes, chocolate, licorice and black olives. Elegant, fresh and structured in the mouth, stands out its powerful fruit load, its pleasant milk notes, chocolate and coffee in grain.
- BARREL AGING: 10 months
This hidden valley is the last oenological discovery of Viñas del Vero. Secastilla is located in an exceptional enclave of the most northern Somontano and has very different agro-climatic conditions for the cultivation of the vine for its special microclimate Mediterranean. Here they grow 48 hectares of ecological vineyard on rocky slopes above 700 meters above sea level. In this valley they have recovered very old vineyards of Garnacha, traditional variety of Secastilla and we have realized plantations of Garnacha and Syrah. Very old Garnacha vineyards have been recovered to make this wine. With these grapes harvested manually each year at the end of October, they produce a very limited series.
online store Garnacha grape
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also