Wine Freixenet Reserva Real
93 Ptos Peñin
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Macabeo grape , Parellada grape , Xarel.lo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º C
- WINERIES: Freixenet
- TASTING NOTES: View: Yellow cava with straw reflections, fine and abundant bubble that forms a marked crown. Nose: it presents powerful aromas of aging, dominating the soft toasted tones well harmonized with aromas of nuts, yeast, pastry, ripe fruit, honey and something balsamic. Mouth: elegant, alive and with good structure. Long aging tastes predominate, but the good presence of carbonic in the mouth and the mild acidity make it slightly fresh.
- BARREL AGING: 30 months
You can now buy your Freixenet Reserva Real online cava best price
Elaboration of Freixenet Reserva Real cava
The first fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature between 14 and 16 ° C. In these deposits, the sowing of selected selected yeasts is carried out, which come from the Freixenet collection and the first fermentation begins. Once the first fermentation is finished, between 10 and 12 days, and after a series of racking and treatments, the base wine is prepared for the coupage and subsequent bottling, where it will carry out the second fermentation in the bottle.
What type of cellar is Freixenet Reserva Real
It is a long aging, elegant, lively brut cava with great structure.
Its production process is completely manual and is made with a base expedition liquor aged for 8 months in chestnut barrels and with a minimum aging of 30 months.
The Freixenet winery
For more than 150 years, our family has been dedicated to the art of making wine. This experience lives within each bottle we produce. True to our roots, in Freixenet we continue to strive to make the best wines with passion and to help the world celebrate every moment.
Denomination of Origin of Freixenet Reserva Real
Belonging to sparkling cava wines. The largest production of these sparkling wines is found in Alto Pendes, but we can also find large cavas in the Aragon region.
Sparkling cava wines are made in Spain. The region best known for making cavas is Sant Sadurní d´Anoia, within the Alto Penedés region. From this region most of the national production of cava is obtained.
Varieties of grapes used in Freixenet Reserva Real
Varieties: Macabeo, Xarel·lo and Parellada
Grape collection is done manually in 25 kg containers
Pairing of the Freixenet Reserva Real cellar
To take as an appetizer with, oysters, clams and soft cheeses.
Freixenet Reserva Real alcohol grade
It has an alcohol degree of 12º vol.
Freixenet Reserva Real service temperature
Consume at a temperature of 8º.
Awards and Distinctions of Freixenet Reserva Real
• JAPAN WINE CHALLENGER 2013 gold medal
• Bronze medal: DECANTER WORLD WINE AWARDS 2013
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also