Wine Frore de Carme
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-11º C
- WINERIES: Adega Familiar Eladio Piñeiro
- TASTING NOTES: Albariño genuine, crude, from past times, handmade and in perfect harmony of freshness, elegance and breadth, elaborated with prolonged aging on its own lees, VISUAL PHASE: Bright straw yellow color with steel trim. OLFATIVE PHASE: Herb, melon, quince and apple with salty, balsamic touches. Ringtones Smoked, butter, marine souvenir and with a very latent and fresh minerality. GASTATIVE PHASE: The passage through the mouth with high density and corpulence, with a good balance of Fruit and alcohol, glyceric and with many nuances. All this sustained by a great freshness and minerality. Hay, brioche, chalk. Elegant, seductive and very long finish. GRAPE VARIETIES: 100% Albariño
- BARREL AGING: 22 months
Now you can buy your wine Albariño Frore de Carme online at the best price.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Frore de Carme
Aging on its fine lees, performing batonage monthly, in stainless steel tank, for 1 year, plus 3 months with lees of the next vintage, subsequently matured 15 more months in barrel.
What kind of wine is Frore de Carme
White wine 100% Albariño with thermosensitive label to know the temperature of the wine at all times.
Sensations of the Frore de Carme wine
It is a singular wine in its elaboration methodology.
The Adega Familiar Eladio Piñeiro winery
Eladio Piñeiro founded his winery in 1983, to produce wines with a very personal character.
In 1991 this winery brought to market the first wine bottled in a bottle of blue glass, being an impact and a revolution of image in the market.
Subsequently, a wine label adds that when it is in optimal conditions, the figure of a galleon appears in it.
In short, this is a winery that has always been distinguished by innovation and the development of its products.
Designation of origin of the Frore de Carme wine
Rías Baixas is a designation of origin belonging to the region of Galicia. Specifically the form the coastal part of a part of Galicia, concerning the province of La Coruña, the province of Pontevedra to the Ria de Vigo.
The variety of Albariño grapes has been cultivated in these lands for more than 1000 years, and since the 12th century the existence of Albariño wines has been known. Bo octante is from the mid-twentieth century, when this variety extends throughout the territory.
In the 1980s, the Regulatory Council of Rías Baixas and the Rias Baixas Designation of Origin were created.
Variety of grapes used in the Frore wine of Carme
It is produced in terroirs with exceptional conditions, with a viticulture and unique manufacturing process.
Our vineyards have an average age of more than 25 years, taking more than five years of transition to biodynamics.
Wine pairing Frore de Carme
A wine to drink with seafood and fish.
Occasions to take Frore de Carme
It fits perfectly in all kinds of celebrations.
Price / quality ratio of Frore de Carme
Its price is consistent with the quality of the wine we are taking.
Graduation of the wine by Frore de Carme
Its graduation is 13º
Ideal wine temperature Frore de Carme
ideal consumption temperature is 10º-11º
- Fantastic wine.
Other customers also