Wine Gabarda II
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape , Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Gabarda
- TASTING NOTES: Youthful features shown in both the visual phase, olfactory and taste sensations and perceptions. Cherry color; aromas of red and black fruit, intense and complex; fresh and mouth open, active, expressive and full of character.
Wine bottle made from a blend of grapes, Syrah and Tempranillo grapes from the winery's own vineyards in the heart of the Cariñena Denomination of Origin. Maceration preferably in cold for four days at a temperature of 9 ° C. The fermentation was carried out in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Pago de Cirsus Vendimia Seleccionada
Pago Finca Bolandín