Wine Gabarda II
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape , Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Gabarda
- TASTING NOTES: Youthful features shown in both the visual phase, olfactory and taste sensations and perceptions. Cherry color; aromas of red and black fruit, intense and complex; fresh and mouth open, active, expressive and full of character.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Gabarda
Wine bottle made from a blend of grapes, Syrah and Tempranillo grapes from the winery's own vineyards in the heart of the Cariñena Denomination of Origin. Maceration preferably in cold for four days at a temperature of 9 ° C. The fermentation was carried out in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also