Wine Garnacha de Fuego
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Breca
- TASTING NOTES: This evocative and powerful red is made from old vines with an average age of 50 years. They are planted in clay soils, which help keep moisture decomposed slate, located at 900 meters above sea level. Noting that the harvest and the selection is done by hand. It perfect for taking with red meats and game, as well as rice.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Breca
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy online Grenache wine
It is a single varietal of Garnacha Tinta from very old vines, grown in hills about 900 meters above sea level. Garnacha de Fuego fermented in tanks of stainless steel and mace for about 10 days at 25ºC of temperature. Finally, it undergoes a malolactic fermentation in the tank. A suggestive and impressive wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also