Wine Garnacha de Fuego
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Breca
- TASTING NOTES: This evocative and powerful red is made from old vines with an average age of 50 years. They are planted in clay soils, which help keep moisture decomposed slate, located at 900 meters above sea level. Noting that the harvest and the selection is done by hand. It perfect for taking with red meats and game, as well as rice.
Buy online Grenache wine
It is a single varietal of Garnacha Tinta from very old vines, grown in hills about 900 meters above sea level. Garnacha de Fuego fermented in tanks of stainless steel and mace for about 10 days at 25ºC of temperature. Finally, it undergoes a malolactic fermentation in the tank. A suggestive and impressive wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also