Wine Glorioso Crianza
91 Tim Atkim
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18 ºC
- WINERIES: Palacio
- TASTING NOTES: View: Intense cherry red color. Nose: Clean and of great intensity where the fruity character of the Tempranillo grape that fits perfectly with the fine aromas provided by the aging in French oak making the whole an elegant wine with a lot of personality can be seen. Mouth: Very expressive where we appreciate the sweetness of the fruit that brings freshness and liveliness as a whole. A silky and long mouth finish with velvety sensations.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Palacio
You can now buy your Glorioso Crianza wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Glorioso Crianza
Selected grape from Rioja Alavesa vineyards. Covered with destemmed grapes. Cold pre-fermentation maceration. Long temperature controlled fermentations in stainless steel tanks.
What kind of wine is Glorioso Crianza
Minimum 12 months in Bordeaux French oak barrels with medium toast. Time spent in the bottle: Minimum 12 months in the bottle before going to market.
The Palacio winery
At the foot of Laguardia, between the Sierra de Cantabria and the winding course of the Ebro, Bodegas Palacio keeps alive the dynamic spirit of its origins. More than 120 years in the production and aging of quality wines in La Rioja.
The winery has been characterized by always integrating tradition and innovation. With pioneering decisions such as the exhaustive grape selection, the elaboration of each vineyard separately, the aging in the best and new French oak barrels, the long maceration time. The wines are, thanks to all this, a unique example of harmony, balance and expressiveness.
Denomination of Origin of Glorioso Crianza
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Denomination of Origin Rioja - DO Ca Rioja - is considered worldwide one of the best and most prestigious denominations. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three zones: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The area of ??land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Grape variety used in Glorioso Crianza
Grape varieties: 100% Tempranillo.
Vineyards over 40 years old, located more than 600 m. of altitude, settled on clay-calcareous soils
Wine pairing Glorioso Crianza
Ideal to accompany grilled white and red meats, blue fish like the emperor and cured cheeses.
Occasions in which Glorioso Crianza is appropriate
To accompany in company lunch / Work, Family event, Lunch with friends.
Value for money Glorioso Crianza
A highly recommended wine to drink, with a very tight price for its category.
Alcohol grade Glorioso Crianza
Ideal service temperature of Glorioso Crianza
Consume preferably at a temperature between 16º and 18º.
Awards and distinctions of Glorioso Crianza wine
Gold Medal Mundus Vini Vintage 2014
91 TIM ATKIN POINTS ADDED 2014
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also