- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: El Grillo y la Luna
- TASTING NOTES: Grillo SP 2009 The Grillo SP is a deep, intense ruby red colour wine with red-violet rims. It has intense, varied aromas with outstanding notes of ripe plum, pepper and clove. In addition to these sensations, there are subtle notes of plaster elements from the calcareous soil which give it a very complex mineral touch. It has a dense and structured entry with rounded soft tannins. At mid-palate it is very long and oily with the mineral, black fruit, spices and toasted flavours from the barrel being particularly notable.
- BARREL AGING: 13 months
Buy wine online Grillo
Grillo is a coupage made from Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache and Merlot. Each year the percentages are different, as well as the aging time: bottled according to tasting and evolution of the wine in the barrel. With 13 months in French oak barrels, this vintage is very fruity on the nose, with spicy notes (pepper) and toasted.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also