Wine Sommos Premium
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Merlot grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: Sommos
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Red intense, clean and bright cherry. Aroma: Powerful, with aromas of fruit jam, assembled in a mineral and roasted background. Mouth: Powerful, structured, fat and great balance, with sweet tannins. fruit and toasted tones appear that confer a great complexity and elegance on the palate, very persistent.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
Buy online Sommos Premium wine
Elaboration Cold maceration for 3 days. Traditional fermentation of each variety separately in French oak tubs, with temperature control, fermenting at a temperature below 28 ° C. Maceration with their skins over 15 days. Malolactic fermentation is carried out in new French oak barrels. Once this is finished, a careful selection of the best barrels and subsequent assembly is proceeded. Breeding Raised on their own lees, in a particular selection of new French oak barrels, of extrafine grain, for 14 months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also