Wine Bosque de Matasnos Edición Limitada
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 18º C
- WINERIES: Bosque de Matasnos
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Intense cherry, very high and bright layer. Nose: Very high intensity, complex, clean and elegant, very interesting. Very ripe black fruit, plums, perfectly accompanied by notes Balsamic and spicy as clove, incense and a light touch of laurel. Mouth: With a fine, long and silky entrance, very silky to judge by some extra elegant tannins, well integrated with red fruit, the black, clove and vanilla do not appear now. Long, rich and very elegant.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
You can now buy your Bosque de Matasnos Edicion Limitada wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Bosque de Matasnos Edicion Limitada
The fermentations are very long and at a very low temperature. Subsequently, the wine goes through a cold maceration of the must with the skins and a malolactic fermentation in new barrels.
What type of wine is Bosque de Matasnos Edicion Limitada
This wine is aged for 12 months in barrels, new premium quality, French and American oak.
The winery Bosque de Matasnos
We have Denomination of Origin of Ribera del Duero. This only allows us a production of 7,000 kg per hectare. Even so, we never produce more than 3,500 kg. Less quantity means higher quality.
Denomination of origin of Bosque de Matasnos Edicion Limitada
It belongs to the DO Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Its origin dates from 1960.
Variety of grapes used in the Bosque de Matasnos Ed. Limitada wine
Varieties: 95% Tempranillo and 5% Merlot.
The vineyard has been located at about 950 meters above sea level
It is harvested in boxes of 12 kilos and transported cold to the cellar where it stays overnight, lowering temperature. It is selected the next day in cluster tape
Wine pairing Bosque de Matasnos Edicin Limiteada
To take with baked lamb, stewed or barbecued red meats, chicken, and cured cheeses.
Occasions in which this wine Bosque de Matasnos Ed.Limitada is appropriate
In family meals and with friends.
Price / quality ratio of Bosque de Matasnos Edicion Limitada
High price but justified by its quality.
Alcohol grade of Bosque de Matasnos Edicion Limitada
Wine with 15º alcohol graduation.
Ideal temperature of consumption of Bosque de Matasnos Edicion Limitada
its ideal temperature to take it must be 18º
Prizes and distinctions of Bosque de Matasnos Edicion Limitada
Bacchus de Oro 2010
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also