Wine Tomas Postigo Crianza
93 PeñinStock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Tomás Postigo
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red color, very covered and bright. Aroma: notes of ripe black fruit in the line of plum and blackberry, minerals such as graphite, spicy with hints of pepper, vanilla and cedar, subtle and fine touches of black licorice, chocolate sensation and balsamic background. In the mouth: it is a wine with great initial impact but its sweet and ripe tannins and its creaminess make it a tamed, rounded, wide and tasty wine. Retronasal loaded with aromatic nuances and flavors that remind us of toffee and cherries in liquor.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Tomás Postigo
- ORIGIN: Spain
Now you can buy your wine Tomas Postigo Crianza online at the best price
Tomas Postigo Crianza, a red wine made with wisdom.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration Tomas Postigo Crianza
Made with three types of grapes in the following proportion:
4% Cabernet Sauvignon
The fermentation is spontaneous and is carried out in stainless steel tanks of 15,000 liters.
Aging in French oak barrels.
Type of wine Tomas Postigo Crianza
Red wine with 12 months of aging
The Winery Tomas Postigo
Tomás Postigo arrived in the Ribera del Duero in 1984, and today is considered one of the oldest winemakers and best known area.
Appellation of origin
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Douro river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
The tempranillo, merlot, and cabernet grape
Wine made with tempranillo, merlot and cabernet grapes.
The Tempranillo grape used in an important proportion is a grape with thick skin, which brings body to the wines. It presents a low acidity, but it is a grape susceptible to inclement weather.
The Merlot grape, belongs to the family of Cabernets, is a grape that brings softness to the wine and an intense color.
The cabernet grape brings that flavor to green pepper so characteristic of this grape.
Wine pairing Tomas Postigo Crianza
To take with all kinds of meats. It goes well with cured cheeses.
Occasions in which Tomas Postigo Crianza is appropriate
In all types of meals with meat, be celebrations or important events.
Value for money Tomas Postigo Crianza
Great value for the price
Graduation and optimal service temperature
Wine with 15ºvol. of alcohol graduation, its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º.
"Enjoy a wine made with illusion and wisdom."
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also