Wine Sierra Cantabria Gran Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Sierra Cantabria
- TASTING NOTES: Character, identity and expressiveness of the Sonsierra Riojana. elegant, savory aroma on the palate with red fruit and silky tannins
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
VINIFICATION: Traditional de-stemming (100%) Alcoholic fermentation for 9 days with autochthonous yeast Selected from our own vineyards, temperature control of 28 to 32 ° C. Post-fermentative maceration with the skins for 14 days. Two Pumped daily until fermentation is complete. During the Maceration, the frequency of overturning is reduced as the Process, to avoid the extraction of vegetable and bitter characters. AGING: In American oak barrels of 225 l. For 24 Months (25% new barrel, 75% maximum barrel of 3 wines). Racks every 4 months the first year and every 6 months the second.
Buy online Sierra de Cantabria wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also