Wine Muga Reserva Seleccion Especial
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Muga
- TASTING NOTES: Red bloodshot and homogeneous layer just traslucido.En nose is a very recognizable harvest their fruit notes significantly different from previous harvests; pome fruit that more bone, and red fruits accompanied by fairly seasoning. All this underpinned by notes of flower, mostly white (this note is unusual in parenting / booking Muga vineyards), and a huge range of oak spices without having any clear dominance. Ends olfaction with subtle notes of toast and leather
- BARREL AGING: 42 months
Fermentation with indigenous yeast in oak tanks. Aged for 28 months in barrels made ??of oak cooperage in our selected. Prior to bottling clarification is made with fresh egg. Once bottled undergo a refining process for twelve months in our cellar.
Buy online Muga Reserva
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also