Wine Muga Reserva Seleccion Especial
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Muga
- TASTING NOTES: Red bloodshot and homogeneous layer just traslucido.En nose is a very recognizable harvest their fruit notes significantly different from previous harvests; pome fruit that more bone, and red fruits accompanied by fairly seasoning. All this underpinned by notes of flower, mostly white (this note is unusual in parenting / booking Muga vineyards), and a huge range of oak spices without having any clear dominance. Ends olfaction with subtle notes of toast and leather
- BARREL AGING: 42 months
Now you can buy Muga Reserva Selección Especial wine at the best price online
Elaboration of Muga Reserva Seleccion Especial
Fermentation with indigenous yeast in oak deposits. Aging for 28 months in barrels made with selected oaks in our cooperage. Prior to bottling, clarification with fresh egg white is carried out. Once in bottle, it will undergo a refining process for at least twelve months in our warehouse.
What kind of wine is Muga Reserva Seleccion Especial
Red wine with 4 grape varieties, and aged for 42 months (28 in oak barrels and 12 in bottle)
The Muga winery
Since 1932, proud to name a great wine.
At Muga, we always use the noblest materials and open our doors to new techniques that bring an improvement to quality without losing authenticity.
To make each of our wines, we keep betting on traditional procedures:
Through the natural process of clarification, we eliminate the suspended particles that appear in the wine.
We perform the racking by the traditional method of gravity.
We are the only winery in Spain with a master cubero and three own coopers.
We make our barrels with the best oak, giving them the right interior toasted to get wines of unique character.
Designation of Origin of the Muga Reserva Seleccion Especial
It belongs to the DO Rioja, a name that dates from the late nineteenth century, but is not officially formed until 1925. The area that receives this designation of origin covers the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana tinta.
The wines of this denomination are characterized for being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent ship and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Varieties of grapes used in Muga Reserva Seleccion Especial
70% Tempranillo, 20% Garnacha, 7% Mazuelo and 3% Graciano.
Terraces of tertiary clay-limestone, the slopes of the Montes Obarenes and Sierra Cantabria.
Our vineyards: Mediterranean, Atlantic and Continental combine in great harmony, creating an ideal climatic space for the grape.
Wine pairing Muga Reserva Seleccion Especial
To take with red meat, lamb and grilled rock fish.
Alcohol grade Muga Reserva Seleccion Especial
Presents an alcohol grade of 13.5 º
Service Temperature Muga Reserva Seleccion Especial
Consume at a temperature of 14º-17º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also