Wine Dehesa de los Canonigos Solideo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Albillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Dehesa de los Canonigos
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry-colored wine with an intense ruby reflection, which keeps alive its great fruity expression characteristic of this warm vintage; Notes of black fruit, such as blackberry, perfectly assembled with toasted wood that provide a chocolate and licorice-covered finish. Its great elegance and balance stand out in its mouth, where its aromatic packaging appears again, leading to a persistent finish in which all the sensations that make it mark in the memory are reproduced.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
You can now buy your Dehesa de los Canónigos Solideo wine online at the best price.
"A wine that is reserved only for exceptional vintages"
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Dehesa de los Canónigos Solideo
The grape with which Solideo is made comes from vines over 80 years old, located in gravel soil, according to the traditional system of planting in a glass, with very low yield.
What kind of wine is Dehesa de los Canónigos Solideo
It remains in barrels for 24 months, first in American oak one and two years old and the last four months in new French oak.
The Dehesa de los Canónigos winery
Dehesa de los Canónigos is one of the great historical estates of the Ribera del Duero. Located in Pesquera de Duero, its name refers to the first owner, the Cabildo de la Catedral de Valladolid, made up of 22 canon monks.
The Dehesa de los Canónigos winery stands out precisely for its architecture, the warehouses were rebuilt little by little, until they house what the winery is today.
Denomination of origin of Dehesa de los Canónigos Solideo
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in Dehesa de los Canónigos Solideo wine
Variety: It is made with 85% Tempranillo, 12% Cabernet Sauvignon and 3% Albillo
The grape with which Solideo is made comes from vines over 80 years old, located in gravel soil, according to the traditional system of planting in a glass, with very low yield. Type of gravel soil.
Dehesa de los Canónigos Solideo wine pairing
Accompany all kinds of meals, preferably with meats.
Occasions in which Dehesa de los Canónigos Solideo is appropriate
In celebrations and representation meals.
Quality / price ratio Dehesa de los Canónigos Solideo
Its quality justifies its price.
Dehesa de los Canónigos Solideo degree of alcohol
It came with 15º vol. of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Dehesa de los Canónigos Solideo
Its ideal temperature to drink it should be 16º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also