Wine Honoro Vera
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 15º C
- WINERIES: Ateca
- TASTING NOTES: Ripe cherry with garnet edge. Intense nose with predominance of ripe fruits (raspberry, currant), balsamic sensations and a global background with aromas minerals and spices. A fruity, floral wine, very fresh and easy to drink, tasty, which produces the pleasant sensation of savoring a fruit candy in the mouth.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Honoro Vera/ Ateca
- ORIGIN: Zaragoza-Spain
Buy bottle of red wine online Honoro Vera at the best price.
Vinification in stainless steel tanks for 15 days with a maximum temperature of 25 ºC. After performing the malolactic fermentation, it has remained for 2 months in French oak barrels.
Pairing Honoro Vera wine
Ideal to accompany stews and stews,
legumes, rice, mushrooms, sausages, snouts and hands of
pork, assorted roasts, cheeses of short and medium cure,
white and red meat in sauce, grill or griddle ...
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also