Wine Juvé & Camps Cinta Púrpura Reserva Brut
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Juvé y Camps
- TASTING NOTES: VISTA Its color is golden yellow, on which highlights its fine and effervescent bubbles rising from a rhythmic, forming beautiful strands that form a stable crown. NOSE Its aroma is pleasant and intense. At first evokes clear notes of fleshy fruit and a slight floral background. After a short time, their complexity grows and light notes of toast appear. MOUTH In the mouth it is very nice. Its effervescence is vibrant, which together with its pleasant acidity gives this Cava a nice creaminess and freshness.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Buy online cava Juve & Camps
The climate and the soil have a direct effect on the yields of the plants and the strains that here best vegetate are different from those of Champagne. Fortunately, the most convinced of this are the processors themselves who, for many years now, agree on producing a sparkling wine with their own personality, showing off the dominance of the second bottling fermentation like no other wine region in the world.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also