Wine Juvé & Camps Reserva de la Familia
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Juvé y Camps
- TASTING NOTES: Deep, intense and elegant. We initially evokes notes of ripe white fruits. Memories of toast and some background complete their elegant citrus aroma.
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
online cava shop
Made primarily from "run juice" from Macabeo grapes, the Xarel and Parellada, harvested in our properties. Goes well with fish.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also