Wine La Miranda de Secastilla tinto
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Parraleta grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Viñas del Vero
- TASTING NOTES: Miranda Secastilla manually harvested at optimum ripeness the first week of October. The alcoholic fermentation took place over eight days between 25 and 28 ° C, extending maceration. Posteriomente wine made the malolactic. This wine was aged for 8 months in French oak barrels of second and third year. It naturally stabilized and has been bottled with the utmost care. It presents a beautiful intense cherry color. The nose is very floral, with notes of lilac and blue flowers, very fresh with "nerve" and a great intensity. In the mouth its powerful fruit load, its torrefied wood and balsamic notes. It has a unique personality with a complex structure and difficult to forget.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
online wine store La Miranda de Secastilla
Aged for 8 months in French oak barrels. We found an attractive violet rim fruit of the delicate Work done on this wine. Its intense aromas Invite you to think of spring flowers and fruit of summer. In the mouth it is tasty and very friendly, Harmonious and satisfying. It should be served at a temperature between 14 and 16º C with red meats, roasts, unctuous fish, cheeses and desserts.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also