Wine Lan crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Lan
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: Cherry red / bright / purple trim nose: Complex / aging notes / oak / fruit aromas / ripe fruit / berries mouth: Harmonious / sweet tannins / elegant tannins / nice / persistent finish
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Manual harvesting. Traditional winemaking, destemming squeezed. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Maceration of 15 days, with continuous pumping to obtain an optimal extraction of color. BREEDING: In mixed oak barrels (American and French) for 14 months, followed by 9 months of bottle tuning.
Online Store to buy wine Lan Crianza
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also