Wine Langa Pi 3.1416 Garnacha Blanca
Stock: 6 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha blanca grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Langa
- TASTING NOTES: Lemony yellow with flashes. Aromas of white flesh fruits (melon, pear and apple), which blend with aromas of honey and butter. Light spicy and aging aromas. Bulky and oily, with a clean pass and unctuous thanks to its sustained acidity. Aftertaste long
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
This wine contributes to the uniqueness of a unique and irrational wine like the number Pi. Body wine and balanced alcoholic graduation. It presents aromas of ripe fruit with a background of broom that gives it the originality of the number Pi.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also