Wine Las Campanas Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Navarra
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-12º
- WINERIES: Vinicola Navarra
- TASTING NOTES: View: Bright pink with violet highlights. Nose: The nose is fresh, intense, with notes of red fruits and a floral background. Palate: The palate is dense and fleshy, full of fruity, balanced and persistent.
Now you can buy your Las Campanas Rosado wine online for the best price.
Special features of the wine:
What kind of wine is Las Campanas Rosado
Young wine without aging
Pleasant and completely refreshing on the palate, possessing a complete and balanced body, and a perfectly balanced range of aromas.
The Winery Vinicola de Navarra
Vinícola de Navarra was founded in 1864, although the Navarre chronicles of the Middle Ages already mentioned the Hacienda de Las Campanas. The current winery served first as a lodging for pilgrims and later as a sale since the 17th century
Denomination of origin Las Campanas Rosado
It belongs to the DO Navarra. It extends from the south of Pamplona to the basin of the Ebro river.
One of the main characteristics that define the D.O. Navarra is the great diversity of landscapes and climates that covers the 100 km of extension from north to south.
Atlantic, continental and Mediterranean climates converge in its area.
Variety of grapes used in Las Campanas Rosado
Varieties: black grenache
Wine pairing Las Campanas Rosado
To take accompanying white meat, rice and Italian pasta.
Occasions where the Ls Campanas Rosado is appropriate
As an aperitif and tapas
Price / quality ratio Las Campanas Rosado
Good value for money.
Graduation and optimal service temperature Las Campanas Rosado
It has an alcohol content of 13º and it is recommended to consume at 8º-12º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also