Wine Las Campanas Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Navarra
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-12º
- WINERIES: Vinicola Navarra
- TASTING NOTES: View: Bright pink with violet highlights. Nose: The nose is fresh, intense, with notes of red fruits and a floral background. Palate: The palate is dense and fleshy, full of fruity, balanced and persistent.
Buy rosé wine online Las Campanas
This rosé wine, produced by Vinícola Navarra, is characterized by being extremely pleasant and completely refreshing on the palate, having a complete and balanced body, and a perfectly balanced range of aromas.
In addition, this wine is one of the pioneers of rosé wines in the Navarra Denomination of Origin, quickly becoming one of the best in the region. Perfectly it can be accompanied with any white meat, rice and Italian pasta.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also