Wine Les Ones
Stock: -12 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Cariñena grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Priorat
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Viñedos de Cal Grau
- TASTING NOTES: Nose with aromas of ripe plums on fine nuances of its barrel aging. The palate has plenty of fruit and expression, long finish and aftertaste with intense aromas of the nose.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
Buy online Priorat wine
Les Ones is a wine strongly marked by Characteristics of the soils where Strains that give rise to this wine, the ages of the They are over 40 years old. Mainly elaborated With the native variety Samsó (Cariñena), and a Percentage that varies each year of Grenache and Syrah.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also