Wine Les Ones
Stock: 36 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cariñena grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Priorat
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Viñedos de Cal Grau
- TASTING NOTES: Nose with aromas of ripe plums on fine nuances of its barrel aging. The palate has plenty of fruit and expression, long finish and aftertaste with intense aromas of the nose.
- BARREL AGING: 25 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñedos de Cal Grau
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy online Priorat wine
Les Ones is a wine strongly marked by Characteristics of the soils where Strains that give rise to this wine, the ages of the They are over 40 years old. Mainly elaborated With the native variety Samsó (Cariñena), and a Percentage that varies each year of Grenache and Syrah.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also