Wine María de Brianda
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Larre
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red upper middle layer with garnet reflections thin layer. On the nose presents an interesting combination of very ripe fruit, almost pasificadas (memories of dried apricots and prunes), on a background of sweet aromas of wood (coconut, vanilla). In the mouth it has a very polished tannins, making it a wine very easy step. In the aftertaste is dominated by sweet flavors of a new timber. Pairing: Poultry and soft cheeses.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
It is a warm, well balanced wine with marked aromas of ripe red fruits, coming from the maturing of the centennial Grenache of the lands of the Galician riviera.
A good find, to buy in our online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also