Wine Melior Roble
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Grupo Matarromera
- TASTING NOTES: View: It shows an important layer of dark cardinal tones with purple youth trim; very clean and bright Nose: In aromas good complexity of primary, ripe red fruits assembled with spicy tertiary aging; licorice, coffee, vanilla. It has a voluminous and intense body and at the same time cheerful and fresh, subject by an excellent level of tannins. Mouth: Maintains a remarkable step with sweet tannins and after fruity sensations with touches of clean wood, retains a long and persistent finish.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Grupo Matarromera
- ORIGIN: Valbuena de Duero-Spain
You can now buy your Melior Roble wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Melior Roble elaboration
Traditional red wine elaboration with 6 months in medium-roasted American oak barrels and 6 months in the bottle.
Sensations of Melior Roble wine
A light taste of soft wood due to its passage through barrels for 6 months
The winery Grupo Matarromera
Bodega Matarromera was founded in 1988 in Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid), and in 1994 its first wine comes out, with that vintage it obtains the Prize for the Best Wine in the World awarded with the Great Gold Medal in the International Wine Competition. The brand achieves, since its inception, an enviable positioning in the competitive wine market. Since then there have been many and varied awards and prizes received, both national and international, among which the 2015 Spanish Food Prize in the category of Best Food Industry or the recognition of the American magazine Wine & Spirits as a of the 100 best wineries in the world in 2014.
Denomination of Melior Roble
It belongs logically to the denomination of "Ribera del Duero". Denomination on the banks of the Duero river with an extension of 115 km long and 35 km wide.
Located in the regions of Castilla and León, it extends through the provinces of Soria, Burgos, Segovia and Valladolid.
This denomination was established in 1982, and mainly red and rosé wines are made.
To qualify for this denomination, the wine must have at least 75% Tempranillo grapes in its production, and be grown in the areas of the denomination.
The grapes are also produced: Cabernet Sauvignon Malbec, and Merlot, and to a lesser extent the grapes, Garnacha and Albillo.
Variety of grapes used in Melior Roble
Variety: 100% Tempranillo
It comes from own plots located on the Golden Mile of the Ribera del Duero
Pairing of Melior Roble wine
To take with sausages, cheese, all kinds of canapés ... Meat is also a great ally when it comes to enhancing Melior's attributes.
Occasions where Melior Roble is appropriate
A wine to drink with friends.
Melior Roble quality / price ratio
Very tight and recommended price
Graduation and optimum service temperature of Melior Roble
A graduation of 14º vol, it is recommended to take it between 16º to 18º C of temperature
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also