Wine Monasterio de las Viñas Tinto
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Soft purple wine red with a young and intense nose of violets and blueberries feeling. It is juicy and rich and fills the mouth with flavors of wild berries and spices.
Buy wine box Monasterio de las Viñas tinto
Manual and mechanical harvesting at first thing in the morning so that the grapes arrive fresh to Bodega. They are cold macerated before fermentation for 96 hours at 6 ° C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also