Wines / Import / Sparkling / Cantina Santero
Wine Moscato Santero
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Muscat grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 6,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 4º-6º
- WINERIES: Cantina Santero
- TASTING NOTES: View: Vivid yellow straw-colored wine, bright and clean, with a fine and persistent bubble. Nose: Fruity and sweet aromas. Mouth: delicate and soft with a sparkling carbon that accompanies the whole drink.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Cantina Santero
Now you can buy your Moscato Santero sweet wine online at the best price.
Sweet Natural Wine
The sugar comes from the must of the grapes themselves.
... "It was soft and fun, with a natural bubble point that gives it a lot of versatility, making it pleasant for everyone and for all audiences.
Ideal to offer it as an aperitif, dessert or simply to enjoy a few drinks in the afternoon, with spicy fritters or flavored with blue cheeses.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Uva Nocturna blanco barrica
V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
Coto de Hayas Solo Tiólico
Campo de Borja