Wine Moscato Santero
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Moscatel grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 6,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 4º-6º
- WINERIES: Cantina Santero
- TASTING NOTES: View: Vivid yellow straw-colored wine, bright and clean, with a fine and persistent bubble. Nose: Fruity and sweet aromas. Mouth: delicate and soft with a sparkling carbon that accompanies the whole drink.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Cantina Santero
Now you can buy your Moscato Santero sweet wine online at the best price.
Sweet Natural Wine
The sugar comes from the must of the grapes themselves.
... "It was soft and fun, with a natural bubble point that gives it a lot of versatility, making it pleasant for everyone and for all audiences.
Ideal to offer it as an aperitif, dessert or simply to enjoy a few drinks in the afternoon, with spicy fritters or flavored with blue cheeses.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also