- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo blanco grapes , Viura grape , Malvasia grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-12º C
- WINERIES: Bodega Nivarius
- TASTING NOTES: Clean and bright with a straw yellow color with reflections of the same color. The nose is fresh, complex where aromas of white stone fruit with floral backgrounds dominate. On the palate it has a dry entry, with a balanced fresh mid palate that invites you to continue drinking.
Buy your Nivarius wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Nivarius wine making
Cold maceration prior to pressing. After fermentation, a brief aging is carried out on the lees for around four months, after which the different farms are assembled and bottled.
What kind of wine is Nivarius
Aged for 4 months on lees. The wine remains in the bottle for two months before it is marketed.
Nivarius wine sensations
Easy to drink wine respecting the fruit.
The Nivarius winery
The architecture of Nivarius is sober, in simple forms, since one of our premises is to integrate with the landscape, without invading it. The winery and the technology it houses have been designed by and for white wines.
Denomination of origin of Nivarius wine
Located in the DO Rioja, a denomination that dates from the end of the 19th century, but which was not officially formed until 1925.
The area that hosts this appellation of origin includes the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes that are produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha Tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana Tinta
The wines of this denomination are characterized by being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent vessel and, above all, they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines
Grape variety used in Nivarius wine
Grape variety: 85% White Tempranillo, 5% Viura, 5% Malvasía, and 5% White Maturana.
Vineyards planted at an altitude of 800 meters, facing north and on sandy soils. A commitment from our winery to produce only quality white Rioja wines.
Nivarius wine pairing
To take with fish, rice, vegetables and fatty cheeses.
Occasions when Nivarius is appropriate
It is a wine to drink at meals with friends.
Quality / price ratio Nivarius
It has a great quality / price ratio.
Nivarius wine graduation
This wine has an alcohol content of 13.5º vol.
Ideal temperature of the Nivarius wine
Its optimal temperature to consume is between 10º to 12º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also