Wine Montecillo Blanco Fermentado en Barrica
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Viura grape , Sauvignon blanc grape , Tempranillo blanco grapes
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,8º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12º-14º
- WINERIES: Montecillo
- TASTING NOTES: View: Very bright, pale yellow with lemon sparkles. Nose: it shows noble and elegant, intense with a marked notes of white flower, as the oxygen begins to present the bone fruit and some balsamic notes appear giving way also to sweet notes that seduce for its delicacy. Aromas of toast and creamy notes. Mouth: it is unctuous and elegant, fresh and with a very good acidity that will extend life for several years. Harmonic, it leaves us sparkles of white fruit along with pastry notes. Long and glyceric finish where quality wood is the protagonist. It came from amazing complexity, structure and elegance.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Osborne
You can now buy your Montecillo Blanco Fermented wine in Barrica online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Preparation of Montecillo Blanco Fermented in Barrel
The Viura comes from vineyards of more than 60 years in glass located more than 600 meters in Rioja Alta. Tempranillo Blanco is cultivated in more clay soil and Sauvignon Blanc comes from plots in fresh and calcareous soils located in the easternmost part of the D.O. to more than 700 meters. Manual harvest Each variety is made independently. Destemmed and then covered up. Long low temperature macerations in contact with their skins to extract all the primary aromas. Very soft pressing and subsequent static raking in an inert atmosphere to obtain a clean must and rich in aromas. Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks and flextanks at a very low temperature. Transfer to new French oak barrels with a soft toast to finish the fermentation process. Partial malolactic fermentation in Viura and Sauvignon Blanc. Constant battonages of the three varietals for three months to remove and suspend the lees that provide that glyceric sensation in the mouth.
What kind of wine is Montecillo Blanco Fermentado en Barrica
The perfect crossbreeding of 3 varieties that delight in their aromatic uniqueness, complexity and freshness.
The Orborne winery
The history of Osborne goes back to the end of the 18th century, when a young English merchant, named Thomas Osborne Mann, arrived in Cadiz to sell the local wines. Soon he begins to do business in the Port of Santa Maria and it is in this town where he founded his own winery that, more than 200 years later, would become the great business group that is today, of international fame and recognition.
Denomination of Origin of Montecillo Blanco Fermented in Barrel
It belongs to the DO Rioja, denomination that dates from the end of the 19th century, but which is not officially formed until 1925.
The area that hosts this designation of origin covers the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha Ink, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana Ink
The wines of this denomination are characterized by being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent vessel and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Variety of grapes used in Montecillo Blanco Fermented in Barrel h3
Variety: 35% Viura, 30% Sauvignon Blanc and 35% Tempranillo Blanco
Pairing wine Montecillo Blanco Fermented in Barrel
To take with fish, foies, meats, mature and even Iberian cheeses, with a magnificent potential for longevity to evolve and last in the bottle.
Occasions in which Montecillo Blanco Fermentado is appropriate in Barrica
In summer meals and as an appetizer. Open the bottle a few minutes before your service to let it breathe and show its full aromatic potential.
Price / quality ratio Montecillo Blanco Fermented in Barrel
Alcohol grade of Montecillo Blanco Fermented in Barrel h3
12.8º vol. graduation
Optimum serving temperature of Montecillo Blanco Fermented in Barrel
Service temperature: 12º-14ºC
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also