Wine Nube Leza García semidulce rosé
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Leza García
- TASTING NOTES: So soft, enveloping and cottony as a CLOUD. Those are the feelings it conveys this wine. Prepared exclusively from grapes of Garnacha, has a salmon pink color with shades gum. The nose is intense and expressive. Explosion of floral and fruity sensations that bring pleasant memories, where clouds or marshmallows are very present. Shades of red fruit and strawberry candy. The palate continues the fruit explosion: strawberry, red currant and passion fruit. A wine of great tour mouth. Spacious, fresh acidity and silky by its sweetness. The play of flavors between the sweet and the prevalence of end somewhat acidic invited to continue to enjoy this delicacy.
Cloud is a different wine, which we cut to keep the fermentation of the sugars in the grapes. He is a sweet, fruity wine with a silky, yet fresh and light.
This bottle of wine is ideal to enjoy eating it or take from hours to relax and indulge the palate in good company ... ..
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also