Wine Nube Leza García semidulce rosé
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Leza Garcia
- TASTING NOTES: So soft, enveloping and cottony as a CLOUD. Those are the feelings it conveys this wine. Prepared exclusively from grapes of Garnacha, has a salmon pink color with shades gum. The nose is intense and expressive. Explosion of floral and fruity sensations that bring pleasant memories, where clouds or marshmallows are very present. Shades of red fruit and strawberry candy. The palate continues the fruit explosion: strawberry, red currant and passion fruit. A wine of great tour mouth. Spacious, fresh acidity and silky by its sweetness. The play of flavors between the sweet and the prevalence of end somewhat acidic invited to continue to enjoy this delicacy.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Leza Garcia
Now you can buy your wine Nube Leza García Semidulce Rosé, at the best price.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Nube Leza García Semidulce Rosé
Elaborated mainly with a selection of grapes of the Garnacha variety from our own vineyards. Cold maceration to extract the aromas of the skins, soft pressing, desfangado, cold fermentation of the clean must and stop the fermentation conserving part of the natural sugars of the grape.
What kind of wine is Nube Leza García Semidulce Rosé
Young rosé wine, with a good route in the mouth. We cut the fermentation so that it conserves part of the sugars of the grape.
Sensations of the wine Nube Leza García Semidulce Rosé
A peculiar claret with a silky step, but at the same time fresh and light
The winery Leza Garcia
It is a family and modern winery, based on an integral management of the vineyard, which carries out with affection all the processes in the life cycle of the wine.
They grow their own vineyards, located in the Najerilla Valley, in the heart of the Rioja Alta.
Their wines are unique and personal, where their good work is manifested.
They offer a different personality adding value to aging, presenting modern wines that are easy to drink.
We work for the identity of the wines, the one offered by the vineyard and the plot.
Denomination of origin of Nube Leza García Semidulce Rosé
Located in the DO Rioja, a name that dates from the late nineteenth century, but is not officially formed until 1925.
The area that receives this denomination of origin includes the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana tinta
The wines of this denomination are characterized for being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent ship and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines
Varieties of grapes used in Nube Leza García Semidulce Rosé
Made with Garnacha grapes.
Wine pairing Nube Leza García Semidulce Rosé
To take between meals and in meals with rice and vegetables.
Occasions in which it is appropriate Nube Leza García Semidulce Rosé
When we want to treat ourselves to the palate
Price / quality ratio Nube Leza García Semidulce Rosé
A very affordable price and a very good quality
Graduation and optimum service temperature Nube Leza García Semidulce Rosé
It has a graduation of 12.5º, and its temperature to taste it fully is 8º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also