Wine O Luar Do Sil Godello Sobre Lias
Stock: 18 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Godello grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Valdeorras
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12º-14º C
- WINERIES: Pago de los Capellanes
- TASTING NOTES: View: bright clean color, with glyceric rims in the glass. Nose: highlights its fine complexity with shades of white and wild flowers. Mouth: presents a great balance between fresh green fruit and the maturity of fine lees. Pleasant, soft, complex and delicate, the fruity and mineral sensation predominates. Its balance and complexity give it a long life ahead.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pago de los Capellanes
Buy wine O Luar Do Sil Godello Sobre Lias
Elaboration: It is harvested in mid-September by selecting the grapes in boxes of 15kg. Once the grape is destemmed, we subject it to a cold maceration below 8 degrees to obtain the maximum expression of the fruit. It is pressed at low pressure, it is racked to remove the thick lees and the must is fermented with selected yeast at a controlled temperature for 14 days in stainless steel tanks.
Once fermented, the fine lees are conserved to gain unctuousness, volume and aromatic power by means of a batoneo assembling the soft fine lees during six months after which it is clarified in a natural way.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also