- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Aragonesas
- TASTING NOTES: Color: intense ruby, clean and bright red. Aroma: Aroma powerful and very fine quality of ripe red fruit, with mineral notes, spiced, balsamic and good wood. Taste: Tasty, meaty and perfectly balanced. Include fruit and spicy tones of his noble upbringing.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
Buy online your Oxia wine at the best price
Grenache varietal wine. From grapes, harvested by hand, payments "La Sarda" and "Monte Alto", located about 650 m altitude. Vineyards 50 with lower production 1 kg per vine. Aged in French oak barrels in touch with lees for 18 months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also