Wine Pago de Cirsus moscatel vendimia tardia
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Moscatel grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet
- Designation of Origin: Navarra
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 5º
- WINERIES: Pago de Cirsus & Bodegas Zifar
- TASTING NOTES: Intense golden color, clean and bright. In the nose presents aromas of honey, peach and peach fruit result very fruity. In the mouth it is round and velvety, combining a delicate acidity.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
Navarra Wine Online Store
The grapes with which this sweet white is made were not harvested until well into November, so the concentration of aromas and complexity are guaranteed. In the nose we find intense notes of pastries and figs, while in the mouth it is intense and balanced.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also