Wine Pago de los Capellanes El Picon
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Pago de los Capellanes
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry cherry color, shows a wide intensity that allows us to predict the long life that augurs. The first balsamic aromas, blackberries and undergrowth characteristic of the Ribera, with spicy touches (traditional in the French oak) are detected like cinnamon, leather, tobacco, truffle, and black licorice. The entrance to the mouth is complex, with sweet tannins that envelop the palate and cover it with an exquisite roundness. Long and persistent, it is a wine that is opening to our senses as we chase it.
- BARREL AGING: 26 month
In order to extract the maximum expression of the quality of the vintage, it is fermented in French oak wood, with a strict temperature control and frequent trapping. After 40 days it is discovered for bleeding without the addition of presses. Aging: 26 months in new French oak barrels of selected grain, with four racking (every 6 months). Bottling: After its aging it is bottled without going through cold, neither clarify, nor filter.
Persistent and long wine, it opens up to our senses as we taste it.
Buy online at the best price
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also