Wine Pommery Brut Apanage
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Pinot Noir grape , Pinot Meunier grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º C
- WINERIES: Pommery
- TASTING NOTES: Pale yellow with light green accents. Fresh, subtle, elegant, creamy, almost like butter, with citrus. In the mouth it presents an explosive creaminess. Hazelnuts, dried apricots and vanilla notes are dominated by light tobacco and shortbread.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pommery
- ORIGIN: France
You can now buy your champagne Pommery Brut Apanage online at the best price
Crafting Pommery Brut Apanage
Vinification according to the traditional champenoise method, with light maceration of the must with the Pinot Noir skins.
What kind of wine is Pommery Brut Apanage
It is left to mature in chalk cellars in Pommery
The Pommery winery
The Pommery winery is located in Reims, in the champagne region. Its beginning dates back to 1868. It has more than 120 limestone mines where champagne wines rest at a temperature of 10 degrees and 30 meters underground. They work with the varieties: chardonnay, pinot noir and pinot meunier. It has extraordinary and beautiful facilities with more than 300 hectares.
Grape varieties used in Pommery Brut Apanage
Varieties: 45% Chardonnay, 25% Pinot Noir and 30% Pinot Meunier
Pommery Brut Apanage pairing
Seafood, blue fish, and fresh cheeses
Occasions where Pommery Brut Apanage is appropriate
At any meal and celebrations.
Pommery Brut Apanage Alcohol Grade
It has a graduation of 12.5º vol
Optimal consumption temperature of Pommery Brut Apanage
It is recommended to serve at 8º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also