Wine Pradorey Blanco
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Castilla y León
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Pradorey
- TASTING NOTES: View: High intensity yellow color Nose: Complex notes of ripe, stone and white fruits. In addition, balsamic notes of vanilla and roasted well integrated into the wine. Elegant, fine and subtle Mouth: It has a balanced, silky and broad mid palate. With a moderate and balanced acidity. Lots of persistence, with hints of stone fruit aftertaste
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pradorey
Buy your Pradorey Blanco wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Pradorey Blanco
Fermented for 5 months in concrete tanks, and another 5 months in barrels.
What kind of wine is Pradorey Blanco
It is a multivarietal wine of autochthonous varieties of Castilla y León
The Pradorey winery
We are a winery with a pioneering spirit. We always seek to explore the limits and possibilities of our vineyard, combining tradition and technological advances with respect for the land and the grape.
And all this, prioritizing the highest quality, committing ourselves to caring for the environment and defending our corporate social responsibility. We are certified with food safety regulations such as IFS and BRC. We supply ourselves with electricity through a hydroelectric dam and a solar garden. In addition, livestock help us to generate natural fertilizer for all our crops, we recycle all the waste that we generate from our raw materials and we have reduced the consumption of propane and collaborated in reducing our carbon footprint with more sustainable product policies.
Designation of Origin of Pradorey Blanco
It comes from the DO VT of Castilla y León. Castilla y León is a protected geographical indication, used to designate the wines of the land made with grapes produced in the autonomous community of Castilla y León, Spain. Under this protected indication, red, white and rosé wines are made.
Variety of grapes used in Pradorey Blanco wine
Pradorey Blanco wine pairing
Perfect pairing with fatty white fish and mild blue fish (Dorada and Hake), rice in paella, pasta and medium-aged cheeses.
Occasions in which Pradorey Blanco is appropriate
As appetizers and entrance wines in celebrations
Quality / price ratio of Pradorey Blanco
Good value for money
Pradorey Blanco alcohol degree
It came with 13.5º vol. of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Pradorey Blanco
Its ideal temperature to drink it should be 8º-10º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also