Wine Prosecco Cinzano
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Muscat grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet and generous
- Designation of Origin: D.O.C Prosecco
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º C
- WINERIES: Francesco Cinzano
- TASTING NOTES: is an aromatic sparkling wine, from the best vineyard areas of the Colline Trevigiane. It is a young sparkling wine, with a vivacious froth and subtle but persistent perlage.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Francesco Cinzano
Buy online prosecco wine
Made with Muscat Blanco grapes from Colline Trevigiane; The exposure to the sun and the characteristics of the soil infuse it with its intense yellow color, its dry taste and its aromatic floral bouquet.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also