Wine Prosecco Cinzano
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Muscat grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: D.O.C Prosecco
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º C
- WINERIES: Francesco Cinzano
- TASTING NOTES: is an aromatic sparkling wine, from the best vineyard areas of the Colline Trevigiane. It is a young sparkling wine, with a vivacious froth and subtle but persistent perlage.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Francesco Cinzano
Buy Prosecco Cinzano online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Production of Prosecco Cinzano
Made with White Muscat grapes from Colline Trevigiane; Exposure to the sun and the characteristics of the soil give this wine its intense yellow colour, its dry flavor and its aromatic floral bouquet.
Type of wine Prosecco Cinzano
It is a dry or very dry sparkling wine with a strong fruity aroma.
Designation of origin Prosecco Cinzano
It belongs to the DOC Prosecco located in Italy.
Grapes used in the production of Prosecco Cinzano
Variety: Muscat Blanco de Colline
Prosecco Cinzano wine pairing
It goes well with salad meals and seafood.
Occasions when Prosecco Cinzano is appropriate
It is an ideal wine to drink as an aperitif, and for preparing cocktails.
Quality / price ratio Prosecco Cinzano
For the quality of the product, the price is below similar products
Graduation and optimal service temperature Prosecco Cinzano
It has an alcohol content of 11º, and it is recommended to drink it very cold at a temperature of between 8º-10º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also