Wine Rippa Dorii Roble
Stock: 88 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16ºC
- WINERIES: Ontañón
- TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Cherry red wine with violet rims. Nose presents intense aromas of black fruit, blackberries and blueberries, with hints of red fruit, strawberry and cherries accompanied by slight hints of cocoa and liquorice. Mouth: it is wide, harmonic, balanced and powerful. Its passage through the mouth is long and silky, balancing tannins with acidity and providing good breadth and permanence.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Rippa Dorii Roble/Ontañon
- ORIGIN: Spain
You can now buy your Rippa Dorii Roble wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Rippa Dorii Roble
Macerations are carried out in which technique is combined with tradition, while deléstages are carried out with long macerations to increase the direct extraction of the grapes.
Always being low fermentation temperatures to naturally extract a greater number of differential characteristics of the variety.
A malolactic fermentation is carried out with controlled temperatures and a slow micro-oxygenation to promote the polymerization of tannins and anthocyanins, which give the color of this wine vividness.
What kind of wine is Rippa Dorii Roble
Staying for 3 months in barrels (80% French and 20% American) are able to preserve the fruit potential of this grape during its aging period, and preserve it so that we can enjoy it in the wine.
Wine sensations Rippa Dorii Roble
Wide, balanced and powerful.
The Ontañon winery
Our winery, founded more than 30 years ago under a family artisan environment, which still exists today, has extensive experience in Rioja viticulture.
Bodegas Ontañon transmits, harvest after harvest, the enthusiasm for the art of good work, with the dedication that a new living being demands after each harvest and deserves until he is an adult.
Rippa Dorii Roble Denomination of Origin
It belongs to the DO Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero River. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Varieties of grapes used in Rippa Dorii Roble
Varieties: 100% Tempranillo.
Vineyard located in the province of Burgos with an age of between 35 and 40 years.
Wine pairing Rippa Dorii Roble
To take with spoon dishes, meats and game. As well as a companion in sausage starters.
Alcohol content of Rippa Dorii Roble
It has an alcohol degree of 13.5º vol.
Service temperature of Rippa Dorii Roble
Consume at a temperature of 14º-16ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also