Wine Señorío de Lazán Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Pirineos
- TASTING NOTES: It is a wine with ripe cherry red color. Intense and direct with aromas of ripe fruit, linked with those of aging in oak nose. Red fruit, citrus, peach jam, chocolate and vanilla. Notes pastry. It has a fruity juicy and intense mouth, with the sweetness of good wood. High aromatic persistence. Soft and easy to drink, but flavorful and aromatic diversity.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Somontano wine online store
The most traditional combination of the breeds of Somontano: Cabernet, Tempranillo and Merlot. Interpretation of a modern, fresh breeding, with delicious fruit and wood, that fill a mouth full of nuances with softness and sweetness. Inspired by the first reserves of the Somontano.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also