Wines / V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas / Red / Larre
Wine Tío Goyo garnacha
Stock: 88 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Larre
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red upper middle layer with garnet reflections thin layer. On the nose presents an interesting combination of very ripe fruit, almost pasificadas (memories of dried apricots and prunes), on a background of sweet aromas of wood (coconut, vanilla). In the mouth it has a very polished tannins, making it a wine very easy step. In the aftertaste is dominated by sweet flavors of a new timber. Pairing: Poultry and soft cheeses.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Larre
Now you can buy your wine Tio Goyo garnacha at the best price online.
Special features of the wine:
What kind of wine is Tio Goyo garnacha
He came with 6 months aging in barrel.
Uncle Goyo is the only wine from the Spanish market with a red velvet label.
The winery Larre
Bodegas Larre is a young company, founded in 2013, with the aim of relaunching broths full of history.
A company that fuses the tradition of wines with innovation in its presentations.
Denomination of origin of Tio Goyo garnacha
Belongs to DO V: T Ribera del Gallego-Cinco Villas
The production area covers the provinces of Huesca, and Zaragoz. This geographical indication was regulated in 2003.
Varieties of grapes used in Tio Goyo garnacha
Variety: 100% Garnacha
Wine pairing Tio Goyo garnacha
To take with Legumes, red meats and cured cheeses.
Occasions in which Tio Goyo garnacha is appropriate
In family celebrations.
Price / quality ratio Tio Goyo garnacha
Superb quality / price ratio
Degree of alcohol of Tio Goyo garnacha
Graduation of 13, 5º.
Ideal temperature of the cava Tio Goyo garnacha
It is recommended to consume at a temperature between 14º and 17º.
Tio Goyo garnacha wine awards
Silver Medal at the Grenaches du Monde International Competition
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
La Garnacha Olvidada de Aragón
Garnacha plus Uva Nocturna
V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
Garnacha de Fuego
Reyes de Aragón Brut Nature El Monje