Wine Tío Goyo garnacha
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Larre
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red upper middle layer with garnet reflections thin layer. On the nose presents an interesting combination of very ripe fruit, almost pasificadas (memories of dried apricots and prunes), on a background of sweet aromas of wood (coconut, vanilla). In the mouth it has a very polished tannins, making it a wine very easy step. In the aftertaste is dominated by sweet flavors of a new timber. Pairing: Poultry and soft cheeses.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
Now you can buy your wine Tio Goyo garnacha at the best price online.
Special features of the wine:
What kind of wine is Tio Goyo garnacha
He came with 6 months aging in barrel.
Uncle Goyo is the only wine from the Spanish market with a red velvet label.
The winery Larre
Bodegas Larre is a young company, founded in 2013, with the aim of relaunching broths full of history.
A company that fuses the tradition of wines with innovation in its presentations.
Denomination of origin of Tio Goyo garnacha
Belongs to DO V: T Ribera del Gallego-Cinco Villas
The production area covers the provinces of Huesca, and Zaragoz. This geographical indication was regulated in 2003.
Varieties of grapes used in Tio Goyo garnacha
Variety: 100% Garnacha
Wine pairing Tio Goyo garnacha
To take with Legumes, red meats and cured cheeses.
Occasions in which Tio Goyo garnacha is appropriate
In family celebrations.
Price / quality ratio Tio Goyo garnacha
Superb quality / price ratio
Degree of alcohol of Tio Goyo garnacha
Graduation of 13, 5º.
Ideal temperature of the cava Tio Goyo garnacha
It is recommended to consume at a temperature between 14º and 17º.
Tio Goyo garnacha wine awards
Silver Medal at the Grenaches du Monde International Competition
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also