Wine Valderiz Crianza
The world's highest score for a wine below $ 50
96 Pts. WINE SPECTATOR
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 15º-17ºC
- WINERIES: Valderiz
- TASTING NOTES: View: Vivid and dense color, without becoming opaque. Nose: Intense, elegant, pleasant, rich in aromas of ripe fruit, berries, and some notes of Chinese ink on a subtle background of aging notes (which will reappear later in the aftertaste). Mouth: it is juicy and with intensity of the fruit, it is not a precisely complex wine but pleasant to the drink, it presents spicy notes, of sweet spices especially, polished tannins and good body. A wine that persists.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Valderiz
You can now buy your Valderiz Crianza wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Valderiz Crianza
The preparation is very smooth without large extractions, in stainless steel tanks with a capacity of 20,000 kg. During the elaboration enzymes or yeasts are not used that are not the native ones of the own grape.
What type of wine is Valderiz Crianza
Red wine with a 24 month aging
Type of Wood: 80% French oak, 20% American oak, 60% new and 40% of 1 wine.
The winery Valderiz
The facilities have been designed for simplicity in the winemaking process, in order to avoid as much as possible the suffering of the grapes before their transformation. The elaborations are calm with long cold macerations, the grape is not demanded anything, we let her offer us her virtues.
Valderiz Crianza designation of origin
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in Valderiz Crianza wine
Variety: 100% Country Ink
Grapes from vineyards planted by Tomás Esteban with an age greater than 25 years, productions of 4,000 kg hectare. Totally free of fertilizers and systemic treatments.
Wine Pairing Valderiz Crianza
Take with all kinds of meats and cured cheeses-
Occasions in which this wine Valderiz Crianza is appropriate
In all kinds of meals with meats, and roasts are celebrations or events with friends.
Valderiz Crianza quality / price ratio
Good value for money
Valderiz Crianza alcohol grade
Wine with 15º vol.de alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Valderiz Crianza
its ideal temperature to take it must be 15º-17º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also